Dec 13, 2019
: Episode 1471 - Lisa Davis joins Vinnie for this Friday show,
and the two talk eliminating stigmas around mental health and
learning differences, learning how things work, sex-love addiction
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
MENTAL HEALTH AND LEARNING DIFFERENCES
- Check out Lisa's work, Easy to Love but Hard to Live
- Lisa agrees that there is a stigma we need to eliminate around
mental health issues and other invisible disabilities!
- Both her mother had certain difficulties, and her daughter has
ADHD, NLD, and other learning differences.
- Teachers can often treat students differently based on this.
- The best teachers are the ones who see you for who you really
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.