Jul 27, 2016
: Episode 643 - Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie Tortorich this
Wednesday to discuss PVC, Vinnie's Big Fat Show, and keto flu &
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
VINNIE ON THE ROAD
- Vinnie will have a show in Irvine (Irvine Improv)
- Vinnie is looking at Washington and Oregon
- Looking at dates in New Jersey as well!
- Vinnie taking his Big Fat Show to more locations
KETO FLU & WITHDRAWALS
- People just starting with NSNG often experience feeling a
little off or sluggish in the first few days or first week
- When you have been eating 'tons of sugar and bad stuff', your
body will go through a form of detox and withdrawal
- Your brain is trying to cross over to ketone bodies and isn't
used to the lack of sugar
- This doesn't mean you need to be in ketosis!!!
- Keep eating NSNG and it should pass and you will feel better!
- If it doesn't, reach out to Vinnie or the FB group, see what
might be wrong
- Sugar is an addiction, can be just as bad as heroine for some
- Ultimately, though, it is healthier and you will end up being
healthier, feeling more energetic, and more!