Jul 21, 2018
: Episode 1107 - Listener Larry Scho joins Vinnie this Saturday,
and the two talk beneficial consults, international cycling, and
Lance Armstrong in particular! Larry's been on the show before -
check out his first appearance, episode 848!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Larry is a cyclist from Luxembourg
- He stopped following the Tour De France several years ago
- Vinnie has been disillusioned with it at times too
- Lance was too good not to be using PEDs
- This being said, Larry still wears an Armstrong
- Larry hungered himself down from 250 lbs to 165 lbs
- He biked all over the world!
- He flew up mountains like Lance, dressed like Lance
- Larry agreed of course he was doping!
- In professional sports, wherever people can find an edge and
not get in trouble, they will take it and go for it
- Larry believes he is still an inspiration, particularly because
everyone was doping