May 12, 2018
: Episode 1057 - Listener and Kiwi athlete Mark Thomson joins
Vinnie this Saturday, and the two talk the new Fat Doc, helping those who
want help, Mark's NSNG story, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
HELPING THOSE WHO WANT HELP
- People will use an exception to make a rule
- For example, "Asian people eat rice, why aren't they fat?"
- They eat incredibly healthily otherwise!
- Lots of fish, vegetables, etc
- If people don't want to believe something, it's
hard to convince them
- Vinnie is here to help people who want help
- Hopefully, his documentary will help others realize they want
- Vinnie is not going to be making money off of his doc, but he
feels this message is so important!
- Many want help but don't know the truth
- Mark ate everything growing up
- He is incredibly sport-oriented
- He was gaining weight while doing hours of kayaking and biking
- NSNG allowed that weight gain to stop
- He is now healthier than ever and still kayaking and biking a
- Heard Tim Noakes and it made a lot of sense to him
- Mark sea kayaks!
- Works on his own boats, as well