Jun 9, 2018
: Episode 1077 - Listener Nick Jay joins Vinnie this Saturday,
and the two talk making real food from scratch, roasting his own
coffee beans, and more on this podcast!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- He found Vinnie's podcast through Dr. Drew
- His brother is the great doctor, Dr. Anthony G. Jay
- Dr. Jay actually found Vinnie because of Nicholas!
- Nick has always been a healthy weight
- He went up 20 lbs at one point, and ate a lot of bad restaurant
- However, he lost it and is 6'2" and 185 lbs
- He is very into making food from scratch
- Redmond real salt has allowed Nicholas to drink so much less
- This is what PVC uses in their UltraSalt electrolyte
- Nick roasts his own coffee, too!
FOOD FROM SCRATCH
- Nick has his own garden
- Vinnie is planning on starting his own garden soon!
- Composts his food and this helps him grow everything in his
- He likes to know exactly what goes into his food
- Also, there's a farmers market near him
- This is a great way to make sure you know what you're
- Grow some mint, parsley and basil, it's so easy to grow and
goes great in so many foods