Jan 11, 2019
: Episode 1231 - Filmmaker Peter Pardini joins Vinnie to discuss
'Fat: A Documentary' progress, buying real food, his own
weight loss journey, distribution, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT: A DOCUMENTARY
- We are receiving lots of questions about the doc
- This doc is great because it's so straightforward
- One of the things it focuses on is the importance of real
- It's hard to find high quality and affordable food
- However, not going out and eating crap will save you some $ in
- We don't hammer doctors in this doc
- However, we do discuss how little they know about
- Most doctors learn close to nothing in med school about
nutrition, so they just default to the SAD
- This doc is not a "Eat NSNG" video - it's not promotional like
- Doctors never explain why fat causes heart attacks
- Largely because there isn't sound, clear science behind
- Most nitrites you eat come from vegetables
- Peter has personally lost the most weight cutting down on
- Movie is done!
- Just putting all of the names from the Indiegogo in the
- We are looking to distribute this wide-scale
- In talks with many different distributors
- Have to cut through all the BS
- Law firm looking through contracts, vet distributors, etc.
- We will come out with this documentary as soon as we can!