Jan 31, 2020
: Episode 1506 - Anna Vocino, a Monday regular, joins Vinnie for
this special Friday 1-on-1, and the two talk college
Happy, Too, porkchops, desserts & cocktails, Super
Bowl recipes, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Vinnie and Anna both went to good schools.
- Anna now realizes she studied some useless subjects.
- She studied some French and some other things.
- Obviously, make sure you love what you do, but also try to
study something useful!
- They were both raised by parents who were the first in their
family to go to school.
- They both learned what it's like to be around rich people all
- Emory & Tulane were both rich kid schools to them.
- When Vinnie graduated and made enough money, he bought himself
a Rolex to remind himself what hard work can do.
- Vinnie went to Tulane for some time on a football
EAT HAPPY, TOO
- This cookbook is a must-have.
- Buy it on Amazon, but also check out the free content Anna puts
- There are videos, online recipes, podcasts and more!
- The cookbook does have desserts, but hold off on these when you
are first starting.
- You have to kick the sugar addiction!
- If you're trying to go very, very low carb, maybe avoid the
cauliflower and almond-flour heavy recipes.
- Cocktails are included, too!
- Whiskey cheese recipe can be found here:
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- We're also on airplanes now - check it
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
Issues with Amazon & Eat Happy Too – Episode 1424