Jan 4, 2020
: Episode 1487 - Brett Lloyd joins Vinnie this Saturday, and the
two talk curing major depression, insomnia, and other issues with
cannabis and a low carb diet, carnivorism, his major
transformation, Vitamin D, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
CURING MAJOR DEPRESSION
- Brett looks like and is a healthy man.
- He is 58 years old.
- He suffered from severe depression, insomnia, and other issues
for most of his life.
- His diet turned these things around.
- In 2015, he was 289 lbs.
- At the time, he was considering shock therapy or long term
- He learned of low carb diet and cannabis.
- Cannabis treated the symptoms, low carb diet prevented
- Now, Brett is 6' and 177 lbs!
- Pretty similar in size to Vinnie.
- Brett is a musician!
- Brett actually transitioned into a carnivore diet.
- Bacon has been an integral part of this for him.
- He's over chicken.
- At first, he ate 4 times a day.
- Now he's down to 3 and anticipates 2 at some point.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.