Jun 27, 2018
: Episode 1090 - Andy joins Vinnie this Wednesday to discuss
Mike Myers' "Coffee Talk", the fact that coffee truly is a healthy
drink, its antioxidant effects, and more on this episode!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- There really are only three healthy drinks
- Water, coffee, and tea
- Maybe one day PVC will make some tea, too!
- Coffee is interesting, because it is good for you, but doctors
will tell you otherwise
- Doctors worry about high blood pressure, but most drink tons of
coffee and don't have high blood pressure
- There have always been conflicting articles
- However, even the articles that criticized coffee made coffee
seem good in the report itself
- We came up with a few reasons that coffee is, in fact, good for
- Firstly, our coffee is not white labeled
- It is personally selected - Vinnie and Andy traveled around and
out of the country to find the best
- Andy recently found out an interesting study
- The positive antioxidant effect of coffee had a direct
correlation to the quality of beans
- Highest antioxidant effects found in medium to dark roast
- Caffeine does come in healthy amounts!
- USC & cancer org recently conducted a study
- 1 cup of coffee - people had lower risks (about 12%) of many
diseases including kidney, cancer, etc.
- 3 cups, even LOWER risk!
- A similar study looked at people from all different places,
cultures, genetic makeups