Sep 10, 2018
: Episode 1144 - Anna Vocino and Leah Richardson join Vinnie
today, and the two discuss Vinnie's upcoming guacamole judgeship,
Dr. Drew's birthday party, BS health bars and no-carb drinks,
ketone monitors and more on this Monday show!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. DREW'S BIRTHDAY
- Vinnie wasn't going to go because Vinnie is not really a party
- Megan talked him into it
- He had to drive so he couldn't drink
- Vinnie is an excellent fake-drinker
- Was a big, awesome event
- Vinnie met Gina's boyfriend who is awesome
- Drew remained NSNG at the party!
- People went up to Vinnie and were introducing themselves
because they knew him/listen to the show
BS HEALTH BARS
- Leah bought a "Think Thin" bar
- There are so many of these types of bars
- They're all awful for you
- They look healthy and sound healthy at first, but they AREN'T
- This bar has 21g of sugar alcohol alone
- This WILL hurt your stomach!!!
- Nutrition facts that focus on calories being low are usually
- Has tons of ingredients she can't pronounce
- Soy is NOT good for you and gives you a lot of
- Sugar alcohol won't cause an insulin spike but it is not good
- Can spark hormonal response to make you want to eat more sugar,
get tired, etc.
- Your body was NEVER meant to eat chemicals
- Natural flavors can include some anal juices from beavers