Jul 1, 2016
: Episode 628 - Vinnie interviews Gina Grad, co-host of Mark in
the Morning on 100.3 KSWD The Sound in Los Angeles as well as the
Adam Carolla Show, talk about her weight loss journey, her NSNG
success, and breaking through NSNG plateaus.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- In the Carolla Digital Family
- Also co-hosts "Mark in the Morning"
- Works out before work -- wakes up 'conservatively' at 4am
- SECOND best voice in podcast radio -- behind Anna Vocino of
- Experimented with all the different diets; calorie restriction,
- Her favorite?
- NSNG! Works the best and is a lifestyle rather than a diet
- Always quite a bit harder for women
- Often women have hormonal problems as well, as do men but more
common in women
- Most people do plateau and then give up because they lose faith
-- one must keep on keeping on
- Test to see what works for you
- take out dairy one week, fruits another, etc., to see how your
body reacts to different foods