Jan 10, 2020
: Episode 1491 - (Originally Episode 515) BEST OF: Dr. Thomas
Seyfried from Boston College joins Vinnie
Tortorich on this Friday edition of the podcast to discuss
the relationship between sugar and cancer. If you like what you're
hearing and want access to more premium content, please visit us at
this link to subscribe: https://www.vinnietortorich.com/premium/
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
VINNIE AFTER CANCER
- After leukemia (and during) people kept
telling Vinnie he needed to do
- Eat macro-diet and micro-diet, juice everything, have
wheatgrass, etc or he would die
- He went to his hematologist and asked how much of it was the
- His incredibly intelligent hematologist simply said “Stay away
- Everything is pointing towards sugar as one of the things that
SUGAR AND CANCER
- Sugar does not cause cancer, but cells that make tumors and
such are fermentors
- This means they will gain energy from glucose fermentation
- This is a prime fuel, but not the only fuel
- Our red blood cells are constantly making a little lactate
- Tumor cells have defective mitochondria so they make lots
WHAT CAUSES CANCER?
- Chemicals in the environment
- Chronic inflammation
- ex: Lung cancer comes from lung inflammation which is worsened
- Mutations in genome that we inherit
- People are pre-disposed to cancers
- genome is your set of genes and differences / mutations in
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!