Apr 8, 2018
: Episode 1033 - Gina Grad joins Vinnie this Sunday, and the two
talk about Hair the musical, the fact that authority figures are
not always in the right, apps for kids, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Just because someone is an authority figure does not mean they
are automatically right
- Be respectful to grownups, but also take care of yourself
- If you get a bad feeling from someone, trust your gut!
- You don't have to do what stranger adults tell you to do -
listen to your parents, though
- Be aware of who you are talking to and what they're asking you
- Tell your parents if you feel weird about something!
APPS FOR KIDS
- When you're at a restaurant, talk to your parents!
- Don't be on your phone or watching a movie or listening to
- You can do that later
- If kids need apps to be motivated, so do it!
- But hopefully you will spend lots of time outside, too